partner suppliers and other subjects art. 13 of the European Regulation n. 2016/679 and art. 13/14 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
Emanuele Mascherpa Spa, as Data Controller of personal data, with registered office in via Natale Battaglia 39, Milano 20127, hereby wishes to provide adequate information to natural persons working in the name and on behalf of suppliers, customers, partners and other subjects involved in contractual or pre-contractual activities, pursuant to art. 13 DL No. 196, June 30-2003 – “Code regarding the protection of personal data” and art. 13 GDPR 679/16 – “European regulation on the protection of personal data”.
- Data subject to processing
The personal data processed are personal data and contact details provided or received by the concerned person regarding:
- visits or phone calls or emails;
- direct contacts obtained following participation in events, etc.;
- requests for commercial information, proposing offers;
- requests through our website or through the website of suppliers, customers, partners or other subjects
- transmissions and transactions subsequent to the order of supply of the service or good
(supplied / purchased)
- Purpose of the processing
Personal data of natural persons working in the name and on behalf of suppliers, customers, partners and other subjects are processed for:
- forward communications with different means of communication (telephone, mobile phone, text message, e-mail, fax, paper mail, etc.);
- make requests or process requests received;
- exchange information aimed at the execution of the contractual relationship, including pre and post contractual activities, including assistance activities
- execution of obligations provided for by laws, regulations or by the Community legislation, as well as to comply with provisions issued by public Authorities authorized to do so or by supervisory and control bodies to which Emanuele Mascherpa Spa is subject (for example, to assessments of tax character, etc.);
- ancillary purposes such as “News Alert” via email or text message.
The person involved can refuse to give to the Data Controller his personal data. The processing of personal data is however necessary for a correct and efficient management of the contractual relationship with suppliers, customers, partners and other subjects involved in the activities of the Data Controller. Therefore, any refusal to provide the data could compromise in whole or in part the contractual relationship itself or the pre and post contractual activities.
- Legal basis
The processing is necessary for the execution of a contract for which each party is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual or post-contractual measures taken at the request of the supplier, customer, partner, other subjects or Emanuele Mascherpa Spa pursuant to art. 6.1, para. b) of the RGDP), or for the fulfillment of a legal obligation pursuant to art. 6.1, para. c) of the GDPR).
- Methods of processing
The data of the persons involved will be processed in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness and transparency, using manual or automated tools also by entering databases, lists and lists suitable for storing, managing and transmitting data, in the ways and limits necessary. pursuing the aforementioned purposes.Emanuele Mascherpa Spa has provided appropriate security measures to protect the data of natural persons working in the name and on behalf of suppliers, customers, partners and other subjects, for example: Firewalls, antivirus, anti-ransomware and back-up software.The data will be processed exclusively by persons authorized for processing within Emanuele Mascherpa Spa, in relation to the sole purposes above mentioned.Data is not the subject of automated decision making or profiling.
- Recipients of the data
The personal data processed by the Data Controller will not be disclosed, or will not be disclosed to indeterminate subjects, in any possible form, including that of their availability or simple consultation. Instead, they may be communicated to the Workers of the Data Controller and to some external subjects who cooperate with them, always in compliance with the purposes indicated. In particular, these are employees / collaborators / agents who, on the basis of the roles and job duties performed, have been entitled to process personal data, trained to do so within the limits of their competences and in accordance with the instructions given to them by the Data Controller. They may also be communicated, within the strictly necessary limits, to subjects that for the purpose of issuing our orders or requests for information and quotes or formulations of offers, our services, must provide goods and / or perform services or services on our behalf. The data could be accessed (for purposes of assistance on SW applications, on computer networks and for connectivity) by our technicians in charge or external consultants or those in charge of companies providing such services. Finally, it may be communicated to the persons entitled to access it under the provisions of the law, regulations, and community regulations. The updated list of data processors, where required, is available at the headquarters of Emanuele Mascherpa Spa.
- Data transfer
The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to third countries or to international organizations.Although at the moment all the subjects that process the data on behalf of Emanuele Mascherpa Spa as external processors are established within the European Union, in the future it may be necessary to give such data also to subjects that can be established outside the European Union, in countries that do not provide personal data with an adequate level of protection in accordance with the European Data Protection Code / European Data Protection Code. EU 679/2016. Emanuele Mascherpa Spa will, if necessary, transfer data outside the European Union only after adopting the precautions established by the Privacy Code and the European Regulations and after obtaining the necessary guarantees from the parties and with the consent of the interested parties.
The Data Controller retains and processes personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated. Subsequently, personal data will be stored, and not further processed, as documented in our treatment Register. The retention period can vary significantly based on: the purposes, the type of data processed, the legal obligations.When it is no longer necessary to keep personal data, these will be deleted or de-indexed or destroyed securely in accordance with our rules.
- Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and articles from 15 to 22 of the Rules, you may exercise the following rights:
- a) request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data;
- b) obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period;
- c) obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- d) obtain the treatment limitation;
- e) (where applicable) to obtain data portability, i.e. to receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- f) oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
- g) to oppose an automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including profiling;
- h) ask the data controller to access personal data and to rectify or cancel them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
- i) withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
The same, where exercisable by you, can be asserted by writing to Emanuele Mascherpa Spa using the following addresses: via Natale Battaglia 39, Milan 20127 telephone 0039 02 280031 fax 0039 02 2829945 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the subject of the request, the right that the interested party intends to exercise and attaching a photocopy of an identity document attesting the legitimacy of the request.
- Proposal for a complaint
The person involved has the right to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor. For more information on the right to lodge a complaint, please visit the following web page: garanteprivacy.it.